Paris, as he prefers to be called, has positioned himself as a photographer with his own style in editorial, documentary and commercial photography. He was recently invited by Hunter & Gatti (New York / Barcelona) for be his assistant for an editorial shoot produced in Mexico for GQ Magazine (Covers and Editorial for Jon Kortajarena & Charlotte McKinney).
He has done editorials for printed and online fashion magazines, and also worked for fashion designers and clothing stores in Mexico, Buenos Aires and New York in a couple of times.
He has won a call made by the Social Research Institute to collaborate with documentary photography of Mexican families in a book that will soon be published and has also done a couple of exhibitions of his documentary work.
In Mexico he has given lectures and workshops in basic and advanced photography.
Projects and Collaborations:
- Hunter & Gatti assistant for GQ México Magazine shootings for covers and editorials (Jon Kortajarena & Charlotte McKinney).
- Vive México - Pueblos Mágicos / Secretaría de Turismo (Agency: Leo Burnett)
- Tony Gali Governor Campaing (Agency: Pico Adworks)
- Estilismo Collection.
- Breed Magazine (New York)
- Y-Not Magazine
- Flesh Magazine
- Égalité Magazine.
- Saracha Magazine.
- Paco de María (Universal Music).
- Taquerías El Califa.
- Splendido Gourmet.
- Reebok Classics.
- Yellow Films .
- Rolando Santana Fashion Designer.
- Panzai Boutique (NY)
- MIK Indumentaria (Buenos Aires)
- Albúm Covers (Amparo Rubín, The John Band, Menino Bulle).
- Mirga Fashion Designer.
- Music Blogs (Anymore, Sicario).